Friday, May 21, 2010

Top Heavy

The robins were out in full force today.
You see it's raining.
Profusely...
of and on, anyway.
I suspect the worms and bugs have emerged from the earth presenting them
with a buffet for breakfast this morning.
As I sit at my breakfast table,
I look out my giant bay window towards the forest below..
Earlier 4 deer emerged from the trees.
AT present the fence is lined with a robin perched on every post..scouring for their feast below.
They are quite fat. Bright red breasts.
Rather, "Top Heavy" upon those teeny feet.
I love watching how busy they are.
Reminds me to start the laundry, and write out my to do list for the day.
I'm hoping to start a workout regimen today...
I've started them before and not finished.
Maybe this time will be different.
I'm not top heavy, but a little heavy in the muffin zone.
Not terribly bad, but enough to frustrate me
and consider applying to do the next "roll up the rim" commercial.
There's definitely a rim there.
To do..what to do...no work today, and no school for my baby...
But I must get breakfast started...as the birds do.
Have a lovely day everyone!